New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Surgery Boosts Survival Chances for Advanced Throat Cancer
Surgery significantly improves survival among patients with advanced oropharyngeal and hypopharyngeal cancers, registry data show.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New research shows possibility of cure for HPV positive throat cancer patients
- Patients with cancer of the throat caused by the Human Papilloma virus (HPV+) have a better prognosis than those who are negative for the virus (HPV-).
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Surgery for low grade ductal carcinoma in situ does not improve survival, study finds
- Breast surgery performed at or shortly after diagnosis of low grade ductal carcinoma in situ did not significantly change patients’ survival rate, research published in JAMA Surgery has shown.1 The...
Cancer Surgery Crisis -- Urgent Action Needed
- A huge shortfall in cancer surgery has been revealed: across the world, less than 25% of patients have access to safe, affordable care, say experts.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.