New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Unlicensed blood drug GcMAF still for sale - BBC News
An unlicensed blood product which claims to treat cancer and autism is still being sold, despite warnings from the health regulator, a BBC investigation has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Smartphone 'scans' blood for parasites - BBC News
- A smartphone has been used to automatically detect wriggling parasites in blood samples, a study shows.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
New probe 'lights up' blood clots in single scan - BBC News
- A new probe sticks to blood clots so they "light up" in a PET scan, and could eventually save time during treatment of stroke and related conditions.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!