New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Reslizumab Works Best in Late-Onset Eosinophilic Asthma
A new analysis of phase 3 data shows that the anti-interleukin-5 antibody is more effective in patients older than 40 years.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
You think you know asthma? - The Original Kings of County
- A 25 y/o smoker presents to the ED with SOB and tells you her asthma is acting up. You think to yourself, “I love the crashing asthma patient!” Within 5 minutes bipap is bedside, solumedrol is give...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Persistence of Asthma Following Allergen Avoidance and ProTh2
- Find out more about the molecular mechanisms underlying persistent abnormal dendritic cell function and asthma.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…