New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Recognizing and managing paradoxical reactions from benzodiazepines & propofol
. A perplexing case . A young man with a history of seizures and alcoholism presented with a generalized seizure. His seizure responded to lorazepam, but
Help by adding tags...
In Criticism Of Praise - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- The topic of this article came from of all places, a Southwest Airlines magazine. It’s titled “In Criticism of Praise” by Heidi Stevens.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blog: Update from Eular | The British Society for Rheumatology
- Tazeen Ahmed provides her experiences and highlights from EULAR 2015 in Rome.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…