New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Psychological Interventions in Cardiovascular Disease
Can psychological interventions be used effectively for prevention and improved outcomes in cardiovascular disease? This review examines the most recent literature.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Psychological testing in the service of disability determination
- Broader use of standardized psychological testing for applicants submitting disability claims to the U.S.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cardiovascular Disease Overview
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Psychological Treatments for Depression in Primary Care
- A variety of psychological interventions to treat depressive disorders have been developed for use in primary care. Are some approaches more effective than others?
Measuring Psychological Distress of Cancer Caregivers
- Interventions are needed to help cancer caregivers who have psychological distress.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.