New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Child Maltreatment and the Adolescent Patient With Severe Obesity
What does this new study tell us about the prevalence and correlates of child maltreatment in adolescents with severe obesity?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Medical practitioners involved in the care of adolescents must often deal with an arbitrarily set, chronological threshold between adolescence and adulthood, which varies from province to province ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
How to get teens and young adults with chronic conditions to take their medications
- Many young patients with chronic conditions don't take their medications correctly, but 2 new studies point to ways to address such medication non-adherence.
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!