New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Multiple Chronic Conditions Up Risk for Memory Decline
The new findings emphasize the importance of preventing or treating chronic diseases to help aging adults maintain their cognitive health, researchers say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New model for predicting cardiovascular disease risk worldwide
- Researchers have developed the first global model for predicting cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk. The model -developed by Harvard T.H.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Common antacid could raise heart attack risk by more than 20%
- Researchers find that adults using proton pump inhibitors may be at an increased risk of heart attack compared with adults using other antacids.
Childhood Distress May Increase Adult Cardiometabolic Risk
- "This is the first study to suggest that even if distress appears to remit by adulthood, heightened risk of cardiometabolic disease remains," note researchers.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!