New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Optimal Design of Multi-Stage Nanoparticles for Solid Tumor Treatment |
Nanomedicine has become an emerging platform for targeted cancer therapy, especially for solid tumors. An international collaboration between Harvard Medic
Help by adding tags...
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 3, Locally Advanced, Unresectable NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he covers the optimal treatment strategies for locally advanced (stage III), unrese...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Smart Chemo Coating for Tumor Frying Nanoparticles |
- Specially engineered nanoparticles that turn electromagnetic energy into heat to destroy tumor cells have been created by many research institutions
Nanoparticles Made from Platelets Cloak Cancer Drug, Attack Tumors and CTCs |
- On the left is the schematic design of the TRAIL/Dox loaded platelet membrane-coated nanogel delivery system. The TRAIL is attached on the surface of membr
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!