New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lambert-Eaton Sd VS Myasthenia Gravis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why do we use PT / INR instead of APTT to monitor the synthetic function of liver ?
- I read that both PT and APTT are deranged in chronic liver disease as both come produced by the liver , but why do we use PT and INR to for monitoring instead of APTT.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials