New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pneumonia Explained Clearly | 3 of 3
Treatment for both community acquired pneumonia and hospital acquired pneumonia (HCAP) with illustrations by Dr. Roger Seheult. This is video 3 of 3 on pneum...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MANAGEMENT OF PNEUMONIA
- A concise and simple presentation highlighting the important investigations, choice of investigations and treatment of community-acquired as well as hospital acquired pneumonia.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Pneumonia - Podcast LIVE
- This video tutorial outlines the definition, classification, signs, symptoms, pathophysiology, investigation and management of pneumonia.
Pathophysiology of Pneumonia
- What pneumonia does to the lungs and gas exchange effects
Pneumonia Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
- Dr. Seheult continues his illustrations of pneumonia, highlighting the key differences in diagnosis and treatment between typical pneumonia and atypical pneu...
Pneumonia in adults: diagnosis and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline covers diagnosing and managing community- and hospital-acquired pneumonia in adults. It aims to improve accurate assessment and diagnosis of pneumonia to help guide antibiotic prescr...