New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Preparedness Challenges for Children in Public Health Emergencies
What steps need to be taken to specifically address children's needs during a public health emergency?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
WHO | Statement on the 4th meeting of the IHR Emergency Committee regarding the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- The 4th meeting of IHR Emergency Committee was convened to review, in accordance with IHR provisions, whether the event continued to constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
September 11 leaves legacy of chronic ill health among US emergency medical workers
- The September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001 have left a legacy of chronic ill health among emergency medical workers who attended the scene, a study reported in Occupational and Envi...
Inflight Medical Emergencies - The Original Kings of County
- Dr. Carmelli was kind enough to share a great article with the wilderness medicine division this month on “inflight medical emergencies.” he talked about how often they occurred and what type of g...
Keep Emergency for Emergencies? Reframing the basic assumption - CanadiEM
- Recently a commercial that asked patients to "Keep emergency for emergencies" went viral. I think it is time we rethink our assumptions about ED patients.
Public Health Response to Acute Chemical Incidents - Hazardous Substances Emergency Events Surveillance, Nine States, 1999-2008
WHO | Statement on the 6th meeting of the IHR Emergency Committee regarding the Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- The Director-General declared that the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak in these West African countries continues to constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.