New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Music, Memory and Mechanisms in Alzheimer's Disease
Musical memory is relatively preserved in Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. What insights might this give us into both the nature of musical memories and the pathophysiology of AD?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Molecular Basis of Memory: Tracking mRNA in Brain Cells in Real Time
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine developed a mouse model in which molecules crucial to making memories (beta-a...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Drug restores brain function and memory in early Alzheimer's disease
- A novel therapeutic approach for an existing drug reverses a condition in elderly patients who are at high risk for dementia due to Alzheimer's disease, researchers at Johns Hopkins University...
New Alzheimer’s treatment fully restores memory function
- Of the mice that received the treatment, 75 percent got their memories back.
What's the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
- FreeDem Videos Hope to Boost Ireland's Brain Health and Tackle Fears About Memory Loss 10 quirky animated videos addressing common concerns about memory loss...
Memory Complaints Could Signal Dementia Decades Later
- A new study finds women with subjective memory complaints were more likely to be diagnosed with dementia almost 20 years later compared with those without such complaints.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!