New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meet your Sex Hormones | The Naked Scientists Podcast on acast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Low Testosterone not just in males: Testosterone, atherosclerosis and obesity may be linked in females
- New research in The FASEB Journal suggests that the androgen receptor confers protection against diet-induced atherosclerosis, obesity and dyslipidemia in female...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Meet Your Sex Hormones - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 3rd Aug 2015 - Meet Your Sex Hormones
Androgen insensitivity syndrome
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome is a condition that affects sexual development before birth and during puberty. People with this condition are genetically male, with one X chromosome and one Y chro...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!