New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Do Bacteria Grow on Bars of Soap? | The Naked Scientists Podcast on acast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
My ALiEM-EMRA Fellowship: From Finding the FOAM to Lathering the Soap
- ALiEM-EMRA fellow, Scott Kobner, reviews his year working with the ALiEM team.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials