New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Superbugs - MRSA and C. diff | The Naked Scientists Podcast on acast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MRSA colonisation - Treatment
- Is it policy in UK hospitals to screen for MRSA with random swabs for all new patients? If found, what is the treatment to clear colonisation? Does Treatment have a good success rate? Also, in...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medieval remedy for MRSA is just the start of it. Powdered poo, anyone? | Richard Sugg
- Don’t write-off corpse medicine – the remarkable discovery by Nottingham University shows what treatments can be extracted from a cow, or indeed a human
1,000-year-old potion shows promise against MRSA
- A 10th century potion from a manuscript of one of the earliest known medical textbooks has proved effective against the superbug MRSA, according to UK researchers.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!