New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Repairing the Retina and Spinal Cord | The Naked Scientists Podcast on acast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Scientists create lab-grown spinal cords
- Researchers in Germany have grown complete spinal cords in a Petri dish
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
The Spinal Cord & Spinal Tracts; Part 1 by Professor Fink
- In Part 1 of Professor Fink's 2-Part Series on the Spinal Cord, he reviews the anatomy of the Spinal Cord and the functional organization at each segmental l...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)