New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Sound of Music | The Naked Scientists Podcast on acast
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Examining Song by "Bob Dylan"
- An approach to the general examination.... skip forward 30 seconds to get to the real magic! On the vocals we have Harry Orlans, on guitar is Hugh Gifford and playing the legendary little Bike ...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!