New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nanoparticles Made from Platelets Cloak Cancer Drug, Attack Tumors and CTCs |
On the left is the schematic design of the TRAIL/Dox loaded platelet membrane-coated nanogel delivery system. The TRAIL is attached on the surface of membr
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MTPC1 2007 | Case 09 presented by Kapisthalam S Kumar, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – 66yo w/resection of a 4-cm, moderately differentiated tumor in descending colon w/involvement of subserosa, 20 negative nodes; no lymphovascular invasion was seen, but patho...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
What is leukemia?
- Leukemia is a collection of cancers which create a large amount of immature blood cells. These immature blood cells take up space in the bone marrow, prevent...
Nanoparticles carry drugs selectively to lung tumor sites
- Scientists have created nanocarriers that can selectively deliver chemotherapy drugs locally to lung tumor sites without touching healthy tissue, potentially reducing side effects.
Smart Chemo Coating for Tumor Frying Nanoparticles |
- Specially engineered nanoparticles that turn electromagnetic energy into heat to destroy tumor cells have been created by many research institutions
Optimal Design of Multi-Stage Nanoparticles for Solid Tumor Treatment |
- Nanomedicine has become an emerging platform for targeted cancer therapy, especially for solid tumors. An international collaboration between Harvard Medic
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...