New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO backs 'treat-all' HIV drug plan - BBC News
Everyone who has HIV should be offered antiretroviral drugs as soon as possible after diagnosis, the World Health Organisation says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Scottish independence: Pro-Union parties back Scotland powers timetable - BBC News
- The Scottish leaders of the main pro-Union parties back more powers for Holyrood as the prime minister and Labour leader announce a flying visit to Scotland.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Politicians line up to back NHS plan - BBC News
- Unusually the five-year plan for the NHS has met with support across the political divide, says Hugh Pym.
First official HIV home test kit goes on sale in UK - BBC News
- The first officially licensed kit to allow people to test themselves for HIV at home has gone on sale online in the UK.
The ketchup sachet-shaped drug saving babies from HIV - BBC News
- A foil pouch, shaped like a ketchup sachet, containing medicine, is helping protect newborn babies against HIV.
Teenager 'in remission' from HIV despite stopping drugs - BBC News
- An 18-year-old French woman is in remission from HIV - despite not having taken any drugs against the virus for 12 years.
RedGage: Best In Back-Linking or Finding New Referrals! - Latest Article, News and Top Stories
- Me as well as every one of the individuals who have experienced this "Redgage", says one and only thing-"It is a fun web composing webpage with challenges and a…