New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lessons From London: A Quick Cardiology Update for PCPs
Which important research studies announced at European Society of Cardiology 2015 will most affect the care of your cardiology patients?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS London Flu Factsheet 2014
- London region: Respiratory Clinical Leadership Group Flu vaccination protects you, your family and your patients - still time to make a difference. Introductio…
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)