New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Young Men at Much Higher Risk for Suicide Than Young Women
Young men are far more likely to commit suicide than young women across all racial/ethnic groups in the United States.
Help by adding tags...
Ex-military personnel who serve less than 4 years 'are at increased risk of suicide'
- Personnel who separate from military service after a short period are at increased risk of suicided compared with peers who serve for 4 years or longer.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Study finds short-term psychological therapy reduces suicide attempts in at-risk soldiers
- Short-term cognitive behavioral therapy dramatically reduces suicide attempts among at-risk military personnel, according to findings from a research study that included investigators from The...
Divorce tied to increased heart attack risk
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)