New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
IBD Tied to Higher Risk of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
Patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are at slightly increased risk of invasive pneumococcal disease (IPD), according to Danish researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Childhood Distress May Increase Adult Cardiometabolic Risk
- "This is the first study to suggest that even if distress appears to remit by adulthood, heightened risk of cardiometabolic disease remains," note researchers.
Bacteria Mind Map
Lipid-Lowering Therapy Patterns in T2D With CV Disease Risk
- Are modifications to lipid-lowering treatment regimens associated with intolerance or ineffectiveness issues in these high risk patients?
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.