New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pediatric Pain Assessment in the Emergency Department
Learn new methods of improving pediatric pain assessment.
Help by adding tags...
Absolute and relative contraindications for ketamine use in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Another informative post by Lauren Riney, one of the excellent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!