New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pediatric Pain Assessment in the Emergency Department
Learn new methods of improving pediatric pain assessment.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Absolute and relative contraindications for ketamine use in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Another informative post by Lauren Riney, one of the excellent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!