New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Innate Immunity and Adaptive Immunity
Help by adding tags...
This includes PAMPs, PRRs, DAMPs, Opsonization, Inflammasome, Haptens, Antigen Presentation
on Friday 2nd October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Immunology - Adaptive Immunity (B cell Activation, Hypermutation and Class Switching Overview)
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpU2NDZnIwZHFBWUE
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology - Innate Immunity (MHC processing)
- Describes how Major Histocompatibility Complexes Class I and II presents itself on cell surfaces with Antigens.
Immunology - Innate Immunity (Diapedesis)
- Describes the process how the immune cells move from the blood vessels to the surrounding tissues.
Skin based immunity secrets revealed
- A team of international scientists has discovered a new mechanism by which immune cells in the skin function as the body's 'border control', revealing how these cells sense whether lipid or...
Immunity to many types of flu viruses boosted by seasonal flu vaccines
- Seasonal flu vaccines may protect individuals not only against the strains of flu they contain but also against many additional types, according to a study published this week in...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...