New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Body Mass Index and Risk for Clinical Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
Is obesity associated with a higher risk of developing lumbar spinal stenosis? A new study looks at the role BMI may play in the development of this condition.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pesticide exposure contributes to heightened risk of heart disease
- Endocrine-disrupting chemicals worsen obesity's impact in younger womenPesticide exposure, not obesity alone, can contribute to increased cardiovascular disease risk...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials