New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oct 2 Cardiology News
Knowledge gaps in HF caregivers, LCZ696, cerebral lesions and HF, gender differences in post-MI care, new SVT guidelines, and precision medicine are reviewed by Dr John Mandrola.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A Point of View: The paradox of growing old - BBC News
- Mary Beard reflects on the way the elderly - and their carers - are treated in society.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Transgender 13-year-old Zoey having therapy - BBC News
- Doctors say they are inundated with young patients hoping to start gender transitions, but are 13-year-olds capable of making such big decisions?
Jeremy Hunt: 'We have 6,000 avoidable deaths every year' - BBC News
- 'When you turn medicine into a Monday to Friday profession you end up with catastrophic consequences", says Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)