New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Asthma steroids 'could stunt growth' - BBC News
Young children given asthma medication before the age of two may not grow to their full height in later life, a preliminary report suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Fifth Disease - so called as it was the fifth of the six common childhood skin rashes when it was first classified back in the 18th and 19th centuries. Formally known as Erythema Infectiosum and al...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Rashes of Childhood
- Type of Rash Appearance
Vitamin D: some perspective please
- Vitamin D deficiency has been associated with an ever expanding list of diseases, and with this has come almost tonic-like claims for vitamin D supplementation. In observational studies, low vitami...
Pediatric Cardiology-Symptoms in Heart Disease in Children
- Pediatric Cardiology Teaching, lectures conducted by Dr R Suresh Kumar from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai. The topic is - Symptoms in Heart Disease in Chil...
Pediatric Cardiology-Update on Approach to management of Rheumatic Fever
- Pediatric Cardiology Teaching,lecture conducted by Dr Snehal Kulkarni- Chief Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Kokila Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Indi...
"Pediatric Vascular..." by Dr. Donald Dengel
- Note: accompanying slides available at: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7ZA9EbqndaoTmdYcEZwdnNacms/edit?usp=sharing Presentation is recommended to be printe...