New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rethink urged on prostate drug use - BBC News
Senior doctors are calling for a rethink over the use of a chemotherapy drug to treat prostate cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mr Jamie Dunn
ST6 Urology - Derriford Hospital
Posted over 4 years ago
The debate about the early use of abiatarone (a CYP 17 inhibitor) is looked at the the latitude trial. Actually the Chharted Studay an one of the arms of STAMPEDE have demonstrated a significant survival advantage from early docytaxal also
Prostate cancer drug 'extends lives' - BBC News
- A chemotherapy drug can extend the lives of patients with advanced prostate cancer by nearly two years, a major "game-changing" study shows.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials