New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Former Tory health minister attacks new junior doctor contract
A former Conservative health minister has delivered a scathing attack on the government’s handling of the new contract for UK junior doctors.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
GP commissioners are not monitoring private contracts effectively, think tank says
- A think tank has questioned whether the NHS in England can monitor the safety and effectiveness of thousands of contracts outsourced to the private sector. The Centre for Health and the Public Inte...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)