New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Brentuximab -- First-Line Option in Elderly Hodgkin's Lymphoma
A phase 2 trial has shown that brentuximab vedotin monotherapy is safe and effective as first-line therapy in elderly lymphoma patients who cannot tolerate standard chemotherapy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Big Pharma, my cancer patient and me | Ranjana Srivastava
- Ranjana Srivastava: My patient was refused compassionate access to a cheap chemotherapy. Why? Because pharmaceutical companies are often guilty of selling an ethically murky kind of hope
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
New drug 'halts disease progression' in patients with hard-to-treat Hodgkin lymphoma
- Brentuximab vedotin proved effective in stopping disease progression in patients with hard-to-treat Hodgkin lymphoma when administered straight after stem cell transplantation.
Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Tutorial
- Fantastic hand-drawn tutorial on the types of non-hodgkins lymphoma and pathophysiology.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.