New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Boston Sci's SYNERGY Bioabsorbable Polymer Drug-Eluting Stent System Rolling Out in U.S. |
Boston Scientific just announced it received FDA approval for the SYNERGY Bioabsorbable Polymer Drug-Eluting Stent System (BP-DES). This is the first BP-DE
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
4th Annual Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials USA 2015, 15th - 16th July 2015, Boston
- Optimizing clinical processes within oncology trials to ensure effective patient recruitment, trial management and achieve trial success Join us at the upcoming 4th...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Boston Scientific touts S-ICD data from long-term safety & efficacy study – MassDevice
- Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) yesterday touted a study published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology showing the long-term safety and effectiveness of its S-ICD "leadless" defibrill...
Boston Scientific's Innova Bare Stent for Peripheral Artery Disease FDA Approved |
- Boston Scientific received FDA approval to introduce its Innova vascular stent in the United States for treating narrowing or occlusions within the superfi
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.