New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Assisted Suicide Bill in California Signed by Gov. Brown
"I wouldn't deny that right to others," Brown said about a bill that allows a physician to prescribe a lethal drug to a terminally ill patient who requests it.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
California breast density law slow to have an impact
- UC Davis research demonstrate need for more physician educationTen months after California legislators enacted a controversial law mandating that radiologists notify...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…