New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Acute Leukemias of Ambiguous Origin
This review of mixed-phenotype acute leukemia, or MPAL, summarizes classification, diagnostic criteria, and the challenges of clinical management.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Chronic leukemias affect specialized blood cells that are partially through the process of maturation. Chronic lymphoblastic leukemias (CLL) often cause an e...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Learn how leukemia can be classified as an acute or chronic and myeloid or lymphoid disease. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=frUCL0s...
What is leukemia?
- Leukemia is a collection of cancers which create a large amount of immature blood cells. These immature blood cells take up space in the bone marrow, prevent...
Panel predicts whether rare leukemia will respond to treatment
- Successful biomarker could spare more than half of patients from ineffective therapyPatients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia have limited treatment options, and...
Drug therapy for treating systemic intravascular activation of coagulation in patients with leukemia | Cochrane
- Review question We reviewed the clinical benefits and harms of anticoagulant and antifibrinolytic therapy for treating disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) in patients with acute or chroni...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)