New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Combining Immunotherapy and Anticancer Agents
Learn more about the immune-mediated effects of chemotherapy and their clinical relevance, the biological and clinical features of immune checkpoint blockers and more.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunotherapy and Cancer Diagram
- Source: http://biotechstrategyblog.com/2015/04/reflections-on-aacr-2015-cancer-immunotherapy-data.html/
Bacteria Mind Map
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
Nivolumab: Immunotherapy in Malignant Melanoma
- Melanoma rates have been steadily increasing since the 1970s, but cytotoxic chemotherapy generally prolongs survival.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!