New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Australian toddler's head re-attached to spine - BBC News
A toddler is expected to make a full recovery after a near-fatal car accident caused his head to detach from his spine.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Texas man has world's first skull and scalp transplant - BBC News
- The first skull and scalp transplant has been performed on 55 year old Texas man James Boysen in a 15-hour operation, say doctors in the US.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
US neurosurgeon deliberately botched spine operations, prosecutors allege
- A US neurosurgeon is accused of leaving a trail of death and disability after botching spine operations in what prosecutors allege were deliberate attacks on his patients.
Paraplegic man walks after spine 'bypass' - BBC News
- A paraplegic man has been able to walk a short distance after scientists used a computer which read signals from his brain and then sent stimulus to his legs.
Franken Flatworm Controls Heads and Brains of Adapting Species - News Independent
- Scientists have altered the protein structure of a flatworm species that grow a different head and brain like its related species.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!