New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CAP: Causes and Frequency of Hospitalizations
Dr Andrew Shorr reviews a study focused on the microbiology and epidemiology of community-acquired pneumonia.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Community-acquired pneumonia Severity can be assessed by using the CURB-65 score (1 point for each): Confusion Urea >7mmol/L Respiratory rate ≥ 30/min BP < 90 systolic and/or 60mmHg diastolic Age ≥...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Incidence of gun-related hospitalizations 'correlates with stock market performance'
- Firearm-related hospitalization incidence in the US 'has closely tracked the national stock market performance,' according to a new study in The American Journal of Medicine.
C. diff Infection Among Pneumonia and UTI Hospitalizations
- This study examines the prevalence, risk factors, and impact of CDI among pneumonia and UTI hospitalizations.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)