New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Halt Hormone Therapy in Postmenopausal Women After MI
Hormone therapy led to fewer deaths related to first myocardial infarction (MI) in a registry of older women, but after an MI, the treatment seems to do more harm than good.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
More women now using compounded hormones without understanding the risks
- From 28% to 68% of women using hormones at menopause take compounded, so-called 'bioidentical' hormones, but women don't understand the risks of these unapproved, untested treatments, shows an...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
US drug agency approves drug for low sexual desire in women
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first drug for the treatment of women with low sexual desire. The drug, flibanserin, which is made by Sprout Pharmaceuticals, of Raleigh, ...
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...