New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
One page summary of Fibromyalgia
on Wednesday 7th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Junior Doctor, Clinical Research Associate
Posted over 4 years ago
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- Stream Recognising and treating fibromyalgia by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Fibromyalgia linked to decreased brain connectivity
- The causes of fibromyalgia are unknown. Now a new study finds people with the chronic pain condition have decreased connectivity between pain regions and other parts of the brain.
Worse fibromyalgia symptoms reported by young people
- It may seem counterintuitive, but young and middle-aged fibromyalgia patients report worse symptoms and poorer quality of life than older patients, a Mayo Clinic study shows.
EHealthStar | Evidence Based Health Articles
- A list of causes with symptoms; constipation, anxiety, enlarged prostate, pregnancy, overactive bladder, UTI, STD, drugs, diabetes mellitus/insipidus, cancer
Fibromyalgia Health Rant
- Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms and doesn't really exist. If you've been diagnosed with this condition or known someone that has been diagnosed, wat...
ABGs flow diagram
- A sinple flow diagram for all the different ABGs possibilities
Three Types of Interventions in Patients with Fibromyalgia
- Find out more about the complexity of reducing chronic pain and increasing the quality of life of people with fibromyalgia.