New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Exercise During Pregnancy and Offspring Chronic Disease Risk
Research has shown the maternal health benefits of exercising during pregnancy, but could it also help protect their children against developing a chronic disease later in life?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Baby's risk of congenital heart disease can be cut by half if their mother exercises during pregnancy
- Experiments show the condition, which affects nine in 1,000 babies, is not due to ageing eggs, but the age of the mother - and that the risk can be alleviated with regular exercise.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.