New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Critical Asthma Patient: Pearls/Pitfalls of Management - emdocs
You've tried your normal asthma treatment pathway, and it's not working... What's next?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Case history with pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment. Patient details changed to preserve anonymity.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Asthma | Patient
- Asthma is characterised by paroxysmal and reversible obstruction of the airways. It is increasingly understood as an inflammatory condition combined with bronchial hyper-responsiveness. Acute asthm...
Tutorial on Treatment of Asthma
- Treatment of asthma including the various medications for a severe exacerbation.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)