New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Most Women Get No Counseling After BRCA Testing
An analysis of more than 11,000 women undergoing BRCA genetic testing reveals that most do not get genetic counseling by trained genetics professionals.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Counseling Male Patients on Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Are you current with the recent updates to testosterone product labeling and new warnings concerning adverse outcomes? Learn what you need to properly counsel patients in this overview.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more