New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The importance of culture in care for dementia patients - BBC News
A leading dementia charity says too few services for the elderly take into account the needs of Britain's ageing African Caribbean population.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
- Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.
Dementia research boosted by surge in volunteers - BBC News
- There has been a surge in the number of people volunteering for medical research into tackling dementia.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals