New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Standard Approach to Autism Education May Impair Learning
Repetitive training, used widely in autism education, may hinder the learning process by promoting inflexibility, a new study with potentially 'earthshaking' implications shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why me (and my mum) are so glad the world is waking up to what autism is | Joash Taylor
- It makes me sad to think of the pain my meltdowns caused before I was diagnosed. But my mum didn’t give up hope – and she’s been proved right
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!