New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hepatocyte Growth Factor Shows Benefit for Diabetic Pain
The nonviral gene therapy shows higher efficacy in pain relief among patients not taking pregabalin or gabapentin.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Managing Pain in Patients With CVD
- Are NSAIDs ever an option for pain management in patients with cardiovascular disease?
Combined Stimulation Improves Pain, Not Outcome, in Migraine
- Combined stimulation alleviated pain for patients with chronic migraine but did not improve long-term functional outcomes, a new study shows.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.