New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nivolumab: Immunotherapy in Malignant Melanoma
Melanoma rates have been steadily increasing since the 1970s, but cytotoxic chemotherapy generally prolongs survival.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gene alterations in melanoma may predict immunotherapy outcomes
- Among melanoma patients who were treated with immunotherapies, those whose tumors had mutations in the gene NRAS had better response and treatment outcomes than those whose tumors did not have...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Immunotherapy Combo for Melanoma Approved by FDA
- This is the first FDA approval of an immunotherapy combination for a cancer.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!