New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Resuscitative Hysterotomy by Dr Rob Bryant
Resuscitative Hysterotomy from Rob Bryant on Vimeo.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
End to End Bowel Anastomosis - Interrupted [Basic Surgery Skills]
- Watch the complete series of videos: http://doctorprodigious.wordpress.com/2014/05/02/basic-surgery-skills-royal-college-of-surgeons/
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Dr. Jennifer Young expains the advantages and benefits of robotic surgery. - YouTube
- Building on that early tradition of excellence, our group has continued to expand and develop over the years. The tradition of innovation continues as our ph...
Planned Parenthood accuses anti-abortion group of “corporate espionage” for promoting misleading video
- The Planned Parenthood Federation of America this week warned that an undercover video edited to suggest wrongly that the group sold fetal body parts for profit may be the first of many, as the gro...
A new mindset: from perimortem cesarean to resuscitative hysterotomy | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Daniel Cabrera, M.D. I’m lucky to work in an academic center that fosters innovation and multidisciplinary dialogue. E…
A new mindset: from perimortem cesarean to resuscitative hysterotomy
- A new mindset: from perimortem cesarean to resuscitative hysterotomy http://t.co/OGJvfN0VVa #FOAMed pic.twitter.com/hKMbowswuH— Mayo Clinic EM (@MayoClinicEM) August 28, 2015 //platform.twitter.com...