New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyperglycemia and Catheter-Associated Bloodstream Infections
Should blood glucose be controlled before placing central lines in criticall ill children?
Help by adding tags...
Study shows medication can improve hearing for children with viral infection
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Collaborative Antiviral Study Group has found that treatment with the anti-viral medication valganciclovir for six months improves...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Management of Helicobacter pylori infection
- Stream Management of Helicobacter pylori infection by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.