New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ESMO Award a Nod to Integrated Palliative Care
Dr David Kerr speaks with Dr Nathan Cherny, this year's recipient of the ESMO Award, about his work to win worldwide support for integrating palliative care into standard cancer care and training.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials