New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Brain's activity map makes stable 'fingerprint' - BBC News
Neuroscientists say they can distinguish between individuals using a map of how different brain regions "pair up" in brain activity scans.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The difficult task of reading the brain - BBC News
- Despite advances in neuroscience, when an area of the brain 'lights up" it does not tell us as much as we'd like about the inner workings of the mind.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Does brain structure determine your political views? - BBC News
- Timandra Harkness investigates whether our political views are linked to the physical make-up of our brains.
Brain's taste secrets uncovered - BBC News
- The brain has dedicated neurons for each of the five taste categories - salty, bitter, sour, sweet and umami - scientists have discovered.
Fingerprints 'can reveal drug use' - BBC News
- Scientists say they can figure out if someone has been taking drugs by analysing their fingerprint.
Blood chemical predicts brain decline - BBC News
- Scientists discover a chemical in blood that indicates whether people will have declining brain function in the years to come.
Peeking into the brain's filing system - BBC News
- Neuroscientists are building up a surprisingly clear picture of exactly where our memories live.