New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Aprepitant Decreases Cough in Patients With Lung Cancer
First antitussive trial in lung cancer patients identifies promising treatment for bothersome cough.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
One in four advanced lung cancer patients tested for EGFR mutations started on first-line treatment before test results available
- Almost one in four patients (24%) with advanced lung cancer in Europe, Asia and the US are not receiving EGFR test results before being started on treatment, researchers report at the European...
Dual therapy's 1-2 punch knocks out drug-resistant lung cancer
- Unusual chance to study patient's residual tumor leads to new findingCapitalizing on a rare opportunity to thoroughly analyze a tumor from a lung cancer patient who had...
EGFR Testing Not Done in 25% of Lung Cancer Patients
- Not all patients with advanced NSCLC undergo testing for the EGFR mutation, and for some patients who do undergo testing, therapy is initiated before the results are received.